Join the Team
Do you have a passion for fashion and brands? Are you creative, enthusiastic, and think outside the box? We are always looking for the brightest new talent to join our team!
Browse our current openings and submit your resume below:
Apparel Screen Printer
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
This position is responsible for performing hands-on technical screen set-ups and assisting in the actual production printing of apparel merchandise and quality control of workflow.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Coating and reclaiming screens.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to read and make tech sheets and execute job duties
- Must have experience with 18 colors M&R auto presses.
- Manual screen printing experience is a must.
- Experience mixing both water base and plastisol ink colors.
- Experience and knowledge in color separations is a plus.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; Full time, night shifts, weekends and overtime.
- 5-10 years’ experience working with screen printing equipment / setup, manual and automatic machines.
- 2-5+ years printing with water base, plastisol, foil and discharge experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Monthly analysis and closing of General Ledger & Financial Statements—Requires compilation of data to prepare & record journal entries, closing and reconciliation of bank, AR, AP & Payroll sub-ledgers, inventories, prepaid expenses, advances and analysis of expense accounts.
- Sales, Margin and other Reporting & Projections—Requires running system reports, compiling and analyzing large data in excel, reporting within deadlines, communication and follow thru with sales associates and management.
- Reviewing, setting up and maintaining employee information, wages, salaries, tax and other deductions. Processing employee payroll in compliance with federal and tax laws. Reviewing payroll reports. Preparing and reconciling payroll expense and liability journal entries.
- Cost accounting, compilation of inventory detail, weekly/monthly inventory unit and dollar roll forward and variance analysis.
- Assist with financial, bank, tax & royalty audits.
- Independent worker with accounting/finance degree and 5 years’ experience in above functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in excel including pivot tables, v-lookups and sumifs functions.
- Industry background: manufacturing and distribution experience preferable.