Join the Team
Do you have a passion for fashion and brands? Are you creative, enthusiastic, and think outside the box? We are always looking for the brightest new talent to join our team!
Browse our current openings and submit your resume below:
WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO OPEN JOBS
Apparel Screen Printer
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
This position is responsible for performing hands-on technical screen set-ups and assisting in the actual production printing of apparel merchandise and quality control of workflow.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Coating and reclaiming screens.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to read and make tech sheets and execute job duties
- Must have experience with 18 colors M&R auto presses.
- Manual screen printing experience is a must.
- Experience mixing both water base and plastisol ink colors.
- Experience and knowledge in color separations is a plus.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; Full time, night shifts, weekends and overtime.
- 5-10 years’ experience working with screen printing equipment / setup, manual and automatic machines.
- 2-5+ years printing with water base, plastisol, foil and discharge experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.