C U R R E N T O P P O R T U N I T I E S
I. WOMEN’S LUXURY KNIT/WOVEN PATTERNMAKER
The Patternmaker will perform a variety of activities required to create a first pattern which can be developed into an economically and functionally producible pattern.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create first patterns through production patterns as well as Pattern cards with sewing instructions and sketch.
- Work with Tech Designer to import technical packages for both costing and production.
- Responsible for correcting black-line silhouette sketches to produce a technical sketch.
- Work with sample makers to ensure proper garment construction.
- Attend model fittings, measure garments, document and implement changes accordingly for domestic and import.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure accuracy of garment specs, construction, and fit, style, quality, and retailer and safety compliance.
- Communicate with designers.
- Responsible for creating graded spec sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring pre-production samples meet requirements.
- Assist designer for new design style & initial specs
- Spec and fit approvals for pre-production, final production samples from out-sourcing makers
- Work with designers & production coordinator for fitting and construction comments.
- Formal education in Pattern Making and Apparel Production
- 8 years of patternmaking experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Contemporary fit
- Knowledge in garment dye
- Knowledge in wovens & leathers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Adobe Illustrator
- Gerber PDS 2000 Preferred
- Proficient in computer patternmaking
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must have good communication and written skills.
- Requires 80% to 90% sitting. Knowledge of grading and marker making preferred
II. WAREHOUSE RECEIVING LEAD
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises and coordinates unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product and picking/staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity and urgency
- Coordinates and verifies required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted
- Ensures efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment
- Participates in establishing work schedules ensuring correct implementation
- Oversees the proper completion of jobs
- Maintains product locator system and ensure the optimal utilization of space with other departments
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Conducts operations in a manner which promotes safety
- Basic math skills
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Requires working/function knowledge of garment receiving and shipping processes
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
- Must be able to effectively work in a team environment
- May lead/provide guidance to lower level non-exempt hourly associates
- Develop strong relationships to inspire trust and loyalty among co-workers, supervisors as well as internal and external customers
- Available to work overtime and weekends when necessary
- Forklift experience required
III. INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DICKIES GIRL
- Dickies Girl has opportunities in all US territories for Independent apparel sales representatives especially in the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northern California and the Pacific Northwest areas.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of our company by delivering outstanding sales and service support to our account base and opening new accounts. This individual will be a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who will be capable of driving all sales initiatives and achieving domestic sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing account base.
- Create and implement strategic account plans
- Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Forecast product needs in the market.
- Communicate and implement sales programs and marketing initiatives.
- Regular and consistent travel to accounts.
- Deliver sales and service support to accounts using frequent email, phone and in person communication.
- Work closely with all departments within the company to ensure account issues and needs are addressed and resolved
- Secure orders and enter into company’s order system
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Prospecting skills for cold calling
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to focus, stay on task and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Proven 3-5 years sales experience
Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
IV. Customer Service Representative
Detailed-oriented, deadline driven, extensive follow-through and organized work ethic is a requirement for a Customer Service Rep position. Duties will include order entry; credit and payment processes; order shipment releases; order and account reporting; and timely communication with Sales and customer.Must be able to provide pre-production information and perform Production tracking. Individual must have 2 years minimum of account maintenance/customer service experience in the Contemporary/Specialty & Boutique accounts. Computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook a required qualification along with courteous and professional verbal and written communication skills.
V. Associate Planner – FLORIDA
The Resort Division, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, services over 1,500 doors around the country with a focus on resort/tourist markets, along with other unique tiers of retail distribution. The distinctive operation carries over 3,000 products in a state-of-the-art facility that can ship within 24 hours of receipt of orders. The product range includes women’s, girl’s, men’s and boy’s apparel. It also includes a wide range of accessory items such as beach, bath & kitchen towels, hats, tote bags, and drinkware, along with many other categories.
The Associate Planner will support the forecasting and inventory demand planning process to ensure accurate inventory levels and retail sales objectives.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 1-3 years of forecasting and inventory planning experience
- Expert excel skills
- Must be analytical with attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Assist in the development and maintenance of assortment plans and sales forecasts
- Assist with planning replenishment buys to support the sales forecast and minimize stock overages and outages
- Request and track inventory transfers to maintain desired stock levels at multiple warehouse locations
- Prepare weekly reports for category assortment planning and inventory review meetings
- Maintain accurate cost sheets and price lists for existing SKU’s
- Monitor items to be discontinued /off-price
- Maintain excel tables and SKU coding used to create reports
VI. Accounts Payable Assistant
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Matching and verifying records such as purchase orders, delivery receipts, invoices, bill of ladings and contracts
- Following monthly end closing calendar and deadlines
- Archiving records by scanning and filing in a timely manner
- Maintaining records with a high level of confidentiality
- Communicating with other departments and team members
- Entering AP data and documents into the system
- Other duties as directed by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 Years Accounting Assistant experience
- Computer literate, ability to perform math calculations
- Knowledge & experience with Excel
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage workload and meet deadlines
- ABS and SAGE ACCPAC preferred
Lift 20-50 pounds occasionally, climb up and down stairs
Please complete the information below and copy and paste your resume into the resume field. Thank you for your interest!