C U R R E N T O P P O R T U N I T I E S
II. Data Entry Clerk for Production Scheduling
Enter data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Maintain production schedule report by entering new and updated order assignments, working closely with the production team to prioritized work load.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct dates where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Enter data from source documents into spreadsheet
- Maintain logs or records of activities and tasks
- Print information when required
- Maintains schedule report based on production priorities
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Raw material purchasing
- Update system (ABS)
Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information, Results Driven, Energy Level,
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at a required speed
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
II.Design Assistant Position
For people who have good aesthetic sense about clothes
It is important for design assistants to have an eye for colors and patterns as they work with both on an everyday basis.
To be eligible for working as a design assistant, you should be able to draw sketches and communicate both technical and creative ideas to the designer you are reporting to.
Technical knowledge also plays a great part– you should be able to use design software.
Some other duties that you will perform include:
Design Assistant Job Description
- Provide both creative and practical support by pooling ideas and handling office work
- Understand design needs and come provide feedback on presented ideas
- Be able to discuss design needs to obtain input
- Work with existing and coming up with new ideas, concepts and designs
- Assist in creating mood and trend boards
- Perform extensive market trend research to understand competitive opportunities
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for material procurement and make sure that samples are received on time
- Work with technical designer to obtain trim approvals
- Assist throughout with the production development procedure
- Provide support by assisting in photo-shoots
- Handle set up of trade shows
- Use Illustrator/Photoshop to create cads
- Assist in making design decisions by proposing changes or alterations
- Inspect fabric and end design to look for possible tears and report discrepancies to designer on immediate basis
- Make-certain samples are ready in time for delivery or pick up (ex; dye house, send out for embroidery)
- Proficient in Illustrator/Photoshop
- Able to create Cads
- Able to follow thru on tasks at hand
- Some technical background preferred
III. DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re looking for a highly qualified and talented Digital Marketing Specialist who has experience in many aspects of Digital Marketing (email, social media, and SEO). If you are a hard worker who is creative, driven, and can wear many hats, this would be the ideal position for you.
You can make an instant impact in the growth of the Jerry Leigh’s multiple brands marketing efforts, allowing you to exhibit your skills and knowledge in all aspects of marketing. You would work independently within a team culture, while provided with guidance but always able to voice your opinions on tactics and strategy. We value the opinions and insights of all of our team members as it creates a collaborative environment.
• Execute all phases of digital marketing, including email marketing, SEO, and social media marketing.
• Develop marketing campaigns with heavy emphasis on direct response, lead generation, and social media.
• Content marketing: write short articles, social media postings, and light proofreading for campaigns.
• Optimize Shopify websites, including landing pages, google analytics, and SEO.
• Optimize all current posts/articles for SEO purposes.
• Creatively seek new ways and ideas to market online with the latest platforms and trends.
• Create new marketing projects, involving weekly video content for social media channels.
Our firm has been in business for over three decades with the best reputation and a loyal client base, ranging from retail clients to institutional clients.
Candidate must have a positive personality, be detail oriented, and be able to work independently. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is always finding ways to add value to the team, and a dedicated, loyal hard worker eager to contribute to the business in many ways. We are looking for someone who yearns for longevity and loyalty to our growing company.
Cover letters are strongly encouraged for all applicants.
Only candidates residing in the Los Angeles Area will be considered. Please submit your resume and cover letter.
• Expertise in executing email marketing campaigns (format, design, and writing copy)
• Skilled in building landing pages and writing good marketing content.
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices (on-page and off-page, Google, blogs)
• Proficient with maintaining Shopify websites, plugins, posts, and pages
• Experience with video marketing (Youtube, Vimeo, hosted and recorded webinars)
• Previous success with retargeting/remarketing
• Experience analyzing marketing performance data (Google Analytics)
• Exceptional creative design skills (Adobe Photoshop/Indesign, Email marketing templates, MS Office)
• Up-to-date on all the latest digital marketing techniques (email marketing, landing pages, retargeting/remarketing, social media marketing, direct response, affiliate marketing)
• Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and execute marketing strategy.
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
• Speaks English at a idiomatic level
IV. GRAPHIC ARTIST
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create original designs and sketches for the development of the project, whichinclude logos, illustrations, tags, labels and other graphics as it pertains to soft and/or hard goods.
- Design relevant, on-trend graphics for seasonal product lines and account specific needs.
- Research, recognize and understand fashion trends.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of artwork pages and CADS.
- Understand licensed / brand marketing guidelines and best practices in order to create designs that are on strategy and reflect licensor’s vision.
- Track and adhere to a design schedule to meet product development calendar, with ability to meet tight deadlines and to implement quick revisions.
- Research global markets for trends, fabrics, prints, and techniques and to prepare seasonal presentation boards.
- Concept and execute seasonal event materials such as posters, window and in-store graphics, email campaigns, and event invites.
- Advanced skill in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and additional CS programs
- 5+ years of Apparel Graphic Design experience required, preferably in the license market.
- Working knowledge of the apparel industry in regards to trends, trims, printing & dyeing techniques, garment standards, manufacturing methods, etc.
- Highly organized and able to efficiently manage time while working on multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple ongoing projects at once.
- Is a team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Ability to take direction.
V. Telemarketer – Dickies (Base Salary + Commission)
Jerry Leigh of California, located in Van Nuys, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a Jerry Leigh team member for Dickies, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote Dickies apparel products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the sales team to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As a Jerry Leigh Team Member, you will receive…
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Please complete the information below and copy and paste your resume into the resume field. Thank you for your interest!