C U R R E N T O P P O R T U N I T I E S
I. DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re looking for a highly qualified and talented Digital Marketing Specialist who has experience in many aspects of Digital Marketing (email, social media, and SEO). If you are a hard worker who is creative, driven, and can wear many hats, this would be the ideal position for you.
You can make an instant impact in the growth of the Jerry Leigh’s multiple brands marketing efforts, allowing you to exhibit your skills and knowledge in all aspects of marketing. You would work independently within a team culture, while provided with guidance but always able to voice your opinions on tactics and strategy. We value the opinions and insights of all of our team members as it creates a collaborative environment.
• Execute all phases of digital marketing, including email marketing, SEO, and social media marketing.
• Develop marketing campaigns with heavy emphasis on direct response, lead generation, and social media.
• Content marketing: write short articles, social media postings, and light proofreading for campaigns.
• Optimize Shopify websites, including landing pages, google analytics, and SEO.
• Optimize all current posts/articles for SEO purposes.
• Creatively seek new ways and ideas to market online with the latest platforms and trends.
• Create new marketing projects, involving weekly video content for social media channels.
Our firm has been in business for over three decades with the best reputation and a loyal client base, ranging from retail clients to institutional clients.
Candidate must have a positive personality, be detail oriented, and be able to work independently. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is always finding ways to add value to the team, and a dedicated, loyal hard worker eager to contribute to the business in many ways. We are looking for someone who yearns for longevity and loyalty to our growing company.
Cover letters are strongly encouraged for all applicants.
Only candidates residing in the Los Angeles Area will be considered. Please submit your resume and cover letter.
• Expertise in executing email marketing campaigns (format, design, and writing copy)
• Skilled in building landing pages and writing good marketing content.
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices (on-page and off-page, Google, blogs)
• Proficient with maintaining Shopify websites, plugins, posts, and pages
• Experience with video marketing (Youtube, Vimeo, hosted and recorded webinars)
• Previous success with retargeting/remarketing
• Experience analyzing marketing performance data (Google Analytics)
• Exceptional creative design skills (Adobe Photoshop/Indesign, Email marketing templates, MS Office)
• Up-to-date on all the latest digital marketing techniques (email marketing, landing pages, retargeting/remarketing, social media marketing, direct response, affiliate marketing)
• Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and execute marketing strategy.
• Minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
• Speaks English at a idiomatic level
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls, screen and direct calls
- Manage the company’s lobby area
- Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Ensures all visitors sign-in per security procedures
- Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from other departments
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Prepares and maintains schedule for back-up staff who fill in for breaks, lunch period and vacation schedule
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
- 1 year of experience in related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
III. ASSOCIATE PLANNER – Orlando, FL
The Resort Division, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, services over 1,500 doors around the country with a focus on resort/tourist markets, along with other unique tiers of retail distribution. The distinctive operation carries over 3,000 products in a state-of-the-art facility that can ship within 24 hours of receipt of orders. The product range includes women’s, girl’s, men’s and boy’s apparel. It also includes a wide range of accessory items such as beach, bath & kitchen towels, hats, tote bags, and drinkware, along with many other categories.
The Associate Planner will support the forecasting and inventory demand planning process to ensure accurate inventory levels and retail sales objectives.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 1-3 years of forecasting and inventory planning experience
- Expert excel skills
- Must be analytical with attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Assist in the development and maintenance of assortment plans and sales forecasts
- Assist with planning replenishment buys to support the sales forecast and minimize stock overages and outages
- Request and track inventory transfers to maintain desired stock levels at multiple warehouse locations
- Prepare weekly reports for category assortment planning and inventory review meetings
- Maintain accurate cost sheets and price lists for existing SKU’s
- Monitor items to be discontinued /off-price
- Maintain excel tables and SKU coding used to create reports
IV. GRAPHIC ARTIST
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create original designs and sketches for the development of the project, whichinclude logos, illustrations, tags, labels and other graphics as it pertains to soft and/or hard goods.
- Design relevant, on-trend graphics for seasonal product lines and account specific needs.
- Research, recognize and understand fashion trends.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of artwork pages and CADS.
- Understand licensed / brand marketing guidelines and best practices in order to create designs that are on strategy and reflect licensor’s vision.
- Track and adhere to a design schedule to meet product development calendar, with ability to meet tight deadlines and to implement quick revisions.
- Research global markets for trends, fabrics, prints, and techniques and to prepare seasonal presentation boards.
- Concept and execute seasonal event materials such as posters, window and in-store graphics, email campaigns, and event invites.
- Advanced skill in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and additional CS programs
- 5+ years of Apparel Graphic Design experience required, preferably in the license market.
- Working knowledge of the apparel industry in regards to trends, trims, printing & dyeing techniques, garment standards, manufacturing methods, etc.
- Highly organized and able to efficiently manage time while working on multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple ongoing projects at once.
- Is a team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Ability to take direction.
V. Telemarketer – Dickies (Base Salary + Commission)
Jerry Leigh of California, located in Van Nuys, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a Jerry Leigh team member for Dickies, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote Dickies apparel products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the sales team to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As a Jerry Leigh Team Member, you will receive…
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Please complete the information below and copy and paste your resume into the resume field. Thank you for your interest!