C U R R E N T O P P O R T U N I T I E S
I. WOMEN’S LUXURY KNIT/WOVEN PATTERNMAKER
The Patternmaker will perform a variety of activities required to create a first pattern which can be developed into an economically and functionally producible pattern.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create first patterns through production patterns as well as Pattern cards with sewing instructions and sketch.
- Work with Tech Designer to import technical packages for both costing and production.
- Responsible for correcting black-line silhouette sketches to produce a technical sketch.
- Work with sample makers to ensure proper garment construction.
- Attend model fittings, measure garments, document and implement changes accordingly for domestic and import.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure accuracy of garment specs, construction, and fit, style, quality, and retailer and safety compliance.
- Communicate with designers.
- Responsible for creating graded spec sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring pre-production samples meet requirements.
- Assist designer for new design style & initial specs
- Spec and fit approvals for pre-production, final production samples from out-sourcing makers
- Work with designers & production coordinator for fitting and construction comments.
- Formal education in Pattern Making and Apparel Production
- 8 years of patternmaking experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Contemporary fit
- Knowledge in garment dye
- Knowledge in wovens & leathers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Adobe Illustrator
- Gerber PDS 2000 Preferred
- Proficient in computer patternmaking
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must have good communication and written skills.
- Requires 80% to 90% sitting. Knowledge of grading and marker making preferred
II. INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DICKIES GIRL
- Dickies Girl has opportunities in all US territories for Independent apparel sales representatives especially in the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northern California and the Pacific Northwest areas.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of our company by delivering outstanding sales and service support to our account base and opening new accounts. This individual will be a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who will be capable of driving all sales initiatives and achieving domestic sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing account base.
- Create and implement strategic account plans
- Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Forecast product needs in the market.
- Communicate and implement sales programs and marketing initiatives.
- Regular and consistent travel to accounts.
- Deliver sales and service support to accounts using frequent email, phone and in person communication.
- Work closely with all departments within the company to ensure account issues and needs are addressed and resolved
- Secure orders and enter into company’s order system
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Prospecting skills for cold calling
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to focus, stay on task and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Proven 3-5 years sales experience
Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
Please complete the information below and copy and paste your resume into the resume field. Thank you for your interest!