C U R R E N T O P P O R T U N I T I E S
I. Sales Assistant
Junior Level Sales Assistant for our expanding Office Price division in closeouts and excess stock. The ideal candidate will have a courteous, friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor that acts as a team player in a fast paced environment. Looking for a high energy organized person with excellent follow through but also eager to learn and take on all projects. Must be accountable, have a sense of urgency, and be able to multi-task. Have excellent communication and listening skills to promote successful relationships not only with customers but our sales representatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with new and existing accounts in order to build order size, secure reorders, capitalize on best-seller opportunities and make account-specific suggestions during frequent, routine communication with our retail partners.
- Be comfortable “cold calling” retailers. Generate sales leads.
- Assist customers in the areas of account inquires, pricing, production recommendations and questions regarding specific product details.
- Sell products via phone and email with new and existing customers. Engage prospective and existing customers with compelling information and stories about our full product line.
- Run required reports for sales reps, customers and management.
- Meet sales and performance standards and quotas using approved sales techniques.
- Work on maintain Jerry Leigh’s men’s website.
- 3+ years sales experience with lead generation preferred
- Background in apparel, fashion or related field is highly desirable
- Able to bring in existing accounts a plus
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- MS Office proficiency highly preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of RepSpark, ABS, NGC, EDI helpful
II. INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DICKIES GIRL
- Dickies Girl has opportunities in all US territories for Independent apparel sales representatives especially in the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Northern California and the Pacific Northwest areas.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of our company by delivering outstanding sales and service support to our account base and opening new accounts. This individual will be a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who will be capable of driving all sales initiatives and achieving domestic sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing account base.
- Create and implement strategic account plans
- Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Forecast product needs in the market.
- Communicate and implement sales programs and marketing initiatives.
- Regular and consistent travel to accounts.
- Deliver sales and service support to accounts using frequent email, phone and in person communication.
- Work closely with all departments within the company to ensure account issues and needs are addressed and resolved
- Secure orders and enter into company’s order system
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Prospecting skills for cold calling
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to focus, stay on task and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Proven 3-5 years sales experience
Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
III. SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE
Jerry Leigh is seeking a highly motivated Sales and Business Development Account Associate to help build and enhance our direct to consumer apparel division focused on charitable giving. We are looking for a results-driven candidate who can cultivate new business relationships and grow existing accounts in a fast-paced environment. An ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated, relationship builder who has a natural ability to engage and build relationships in a room full of strangers. S/he has strong work ethic and is always actively seeking out new ways to enhance the customer experience and demonstrate perseverance when faced with a challenge. A successful candidate has a proven track record of opening new customer accounts and growing existing accounts, combined with the ability to manage diverse teams and stakeholders. This position will be based in Van Nuys, CA but will require up to 80% domestic travel.
- Building relationships and prospect new business through outside sales activities, trade show events, networking, cold outreach, as well as responding to any assigned opportunities in a timely manner
- Manage existing accounts through the entire sales cycle including hosting events in partnership with customers, onboarding, and ongoing account management related to order management and processing
- Maximize sales of current customer accounts through ongoing relationship management, building trust through attention to detail, flexibility, and timely delivery on needs, and ongoing account management (ongoing site visits, inventory management, order placement processing, customer concern resolution, etc.)
- Partnering with sales lead on key account business plan, strategy and order book management for specific customer base
- Prepare and analyze sales and inventory reports to ensure proper management of inventory levels to support sales
- Problem-solving and regular follow-up and tracking on product and deliveries.
- Provide regular status reports and summaries as required (open orders, late deliveries, and cancellations) to internal and external stakeholders
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including production, customer service, and sales and merchandising teams
- Quickly learn full product line and business model and drive improvements
IV. TRIMS BUYER
- Must have some supply purchasing experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, office, outlook Excel
- Ideally capable of learning new programs as needed.
- Receive quotes and source for a supplier that suits the needs of the company (price, quality of the product and delivery time)
- Receive and review all new assigned orders for each client and purchase trims/supplies based on order needs
- Elaboration of BOM in Excel which allows to know the quantities needed for each order
- Create or update information of items delivered or available either on the ABS-program or NGC program.
- Keep control of inventory and clearance of the entire trim department
- Keep records of purchase orders, ensuring they are received and paid accordingly
- Prepare trim orders to supply to contractors when needed.
- On a daily basis, this position requires walking from one department to another
- Must work well in a team environment
V. Associate Designer – Kids
The Associate Designer will contribute to the creation, development, and execution of product appropriate for the Kids market.
- Ability to develop & assist Design Director with original design concepts for Kids Market
- Participates and is responsible for the development of product from sample through production.
- Creates development and presentation CADS
- Researches and identify trends relevant to the Kids market.
- Assists Design Director in sample fits and line edits.
- Works with Team to assist with pre production process.
- Understands the basics of production process as it relates to the classification.
- Maintains awareness of corporate calendar and help team manage deadlines.
- Maintains product development logs, line sheets, and design archives.
- Collaborates with the designer on art placement and approvals.
- Prepares line for line previews and buy meetings.
- Updates boards, cads, and bill of materials.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree, or equivalent, in Fashion Design or Product Development
- Mac proficient
- Ability to create flat sketches in Adobe Illustrator
- Highly competent in Adobe Illustrator. Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Organized and self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Sound communication skills to effectively collaborate with Design, Sales, Production, and Vendors
- Solid understanding of garment construction & fabric
- Must have 3-4 years experience in apparel design
Please complete the information below and copy and paste your resume into the resume field. Thank you for your interest!